ResourcesThis Glossary is published by the Water Quality Association (WQA) as a service to members and leaders in education, government, and industry.
Download our product brochures.
Log In for access to data sheets, instructional videos and documentation specific to our products.
Learn how to treat drinking water during a boil water emergency
Learn all there is to know about the EPA's stewardship of the Nation's drinking water
Link to EPA's National Primary Drinking Water Regulations
See a list of the EPA's MCLs (Maximum Contaminant Levels) for your drinking waterLink to EPA's Enforcement and Compliance Online History
Search your local drinking water systems past performance
See and hear what others have to say about water
Our patented EverFull Self-Filling Bottle™ Technology allows you to see the best tasting, cleanest water you can get.Learn more
Latest Blog Entries
- Home Drinking Water Filtration Systems Have Many Health Benefits 11-May-2015
- Why Home Drinking Water Filtration Systems are Good for your Plants 04-May-2015
- Office Water Coolers Offer A Creativity Boost in the Workplace 27-Apr-2015
- Study Favors Refrigerator Water/Ice Filters Over Expensive Novelty Drinks 20-Apr-2015
- Home Drinking Water Filtration Systems can Help you Fight Depression 13-Apr-2015